The Pet Mechanic has some of the most state-of-the-art onsite diagnostics available that can provide results within 30 minutes. This is crucial for any emergency situation or to ensure the values on the blood work are as accurate as possible and giving you answers fast. Available on site tests include:
- Complete blood cell count: check red and white blood cells and platelets
- Full Chemistry: check liver, kidneys, blood sugar, and electrolytes
- Urinalysis: monitor for urinary tract infections, bladder stones, blockages
- Hormone levels: monitor imbalances that can cause many issues
- X-ray: Brand new, state of the art radiographs to give crystal clear pictures to examine bones, organs, heart, and lungs.
Reducing the time gap between us seeing a problem and having diagnostics to target our treatments can save lives and get our pets feeling better faster.
M: 9am – 7pm
T: 9am – 5pm
W: 9am – 7pm
T: 9am – 7pm
F: 9am – 7pm
S: 9am – 3pm
Closed on Sunday
The Pet Mechanic
If your pet is in need of a "tune-up,"
contact us today to schedule an appointment!
SOUTH ST: 267-930-8732